yeah, I agree with that whole-heartedly. it's just difficult to take you seriously when ALL THE TIME you bend over and move your buttcheeks like they're the one's talking
I am almost a year late on even reading this but way cool Em! I am inspired by you...thanks for letting me be your friend! Loving you and your words! Jmill
3 comments:
yeah, I agree with that whole-heartedly. it's just difficult to take you seriously when ALL THE TIME you bend over and move your buttcheeks like they're the one's talking
I can't imagine how beautiful our world would be if we could all do that, if we could all even want to do that. Good words Em.
I am almost a year late on even reading this but way cool Em! I am inspired by you...thanks for letting me be your friend! Loving you and your words!
Jmill
Post a Comment