15 December 2007
This is freedom...
We sit on the floor. All absorbed in the canvases we are creating. Our voices sing loud to the soul music that seeps through the speakers and we connect. No words to each other. It is just our unannounced emotions being heard through the swaying beauty in the air. This room is my freedom. In this room I am known. In this room I am understood. In this room I am apreciated for my presence. I am so tired now, but I can not walk away from this place. We are clinging to these moments. We know that tomorrow brings the have-tos, need-tos, want-tos and we are not ready for it. I want to find a place where this can be my reality. Where I make this my priority and my lifestyle. Wouldn't that be nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment